Sig Sauer 1911-22-OD 1911 Olive Drab 10+1 22LR
1911-22 is built to the same dimensions as the full-sized 1911 pistol. It features a lightweight metal frame and slide, low-profile three-dot sights,
SIG SAUER P320 Nitron Compact, Semi-automatic, 9mm, 3.9″ Barrel, 15+1 Rounds
- Item Number: 705851
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Round capacity: 15 1
- Barrel length: 3.9"
- Sights: Contrast 3-dot
- Overall length: 7.2"
- Overall height: 5.3"
- Overall weight: 25.8 ozs.
- Mfg. Number: 320C9B
- UPC: 798681505951
- Modular frame assembly allows you to change calibers: 9mm, .357 SIG, .40 S&W, and .45 ACP (conversion kits sold separately)
- Modular frame assembly allows you to change grip sizes (extra grip modules sold separately)
- Comes from the factory with a Compact Medium grip module
- Smooth, crisp, consistent trigger pull
- Stainless steel slide with Nitron finish for corrosion resistance
- Quick take-down, no tools required and no trigger pull necessary
- Integral M1913 accessory rail
- 3-point takedown safety system
- Striker and disconnect safeties
- Includes (2) 15-rd. magazines