ruger precision rifle
Ruger Precision Rifle® Gen 3 6.5mm Creedmoor Bolt Action. Ruger Precision Rifle for sale
The Ruger Precision Rifle is a highly configurable, in-line-recoil rifle with the kind of sub-MOA accuracy that puts more expensive rifles to shame. Every component has been carefully considered and precisely engineered…from the Multi-Mag Interface that accepts a number of different magazine styles, to the cold hammer-forged barrel, to the Marksman AdjustableTM trigger.
- New for the Gen 3:
- New lower-profile free-float handguard with M-Lok slots rather than KeyMod slots
- Black nitride finished bolt
- Highly accurate 24″ Ruger cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber
- Medium contour (.75” at the muzzle) barrel, with 5/8”-24 threads
- Hybrid muzzle brake comes installed
- Barrels can be easily replaced by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges
- “Lower” magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability
- “Upper” receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip for bracing against shooting supports
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 lbs.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation
- Equipped with a free-float handguard with M-Lok slots
- May be configured with any AR-style handguard
- Ruger Precision MSR stock features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad
- Left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock
- Adjustable for length of pull and comb height
- Includes two 10-rd. Magpul® PMAGs
There are no reviews yet.