For an "entry-level" carbine, the Eagle-15 has quite a bit going for it.
- .223 Wylde chamber safely accommodates both 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington
- 16" chrome moly heavy barrel delivers precision accuracy
- 6-position collapsible stock
- Railed gas block accommodates a variety of aftermarket sights
- Flat-top upper with mil-std 1913 rail
- Includes (1) 30-rd. Magpul® PMAG
The .223 Wylde chamber accepts both 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington rounds safely and with no compromises in performance--so you have some flexibility with your ammo choices. Additionally, the single-stage trigger is a nice upgrade over the gritty 2-stage triggers found on many AR carbines in this price range.
There are no reviews yet.